Shock of the Week – 14th September

This image shows a rather rusty plug, possibly due to water damage or extensive use. This would definitely not pass our PAT test. If you have ever plugged in a plug with even the smallest amount of rust damage you may notice tiny sparks. Often people dismiss these as...

Shock of the Week – 7th September

On a weekly basis, it is amazing what Patman comes across on his PAT Testing visits, so every week we are revealing the shock of the week. This photograph shows a 3 pin plug with a broken earth pin. When you plug an appliance in, the equipment is exposed to a...